Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tea Love - Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone,

I've created this mixed media canvas with Sizzix Tea Time Die.



Scrapbooking.gr/Crafters Joyride  shop has wonderful collection of Dies, you sure want to check them out, they ship world wide.



To start this background, I have used Distress paints - Peacock feather, picked raspberry cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, scattered straw. 
For next layer, I stenciled floral design using Tim Holtz Lace stencil and white acrylic paint.
I dried the surface completely.
Next, I used Tim's Typo stencil with Walnut stain Distress ink.



I cut out Tea cups using Sizzix Tea Time die and design paper, applied clear gesso to them and let them dry.
I colored these cups using Distress Crayons.
Adhered them on the main surface.
I also added heart and "Love" word onto the cup.
And penant banner on the canvas!


Thanks so much for stopping by.





3 comments:

  1. Its a fantastic canvas, the cup and saucer dies looked wonderful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely canvas and your teacups look so pretty in that patterned paper! Have a great weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! LOve the background an all teh sweet colors. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...